6th - 8th November 2020
Great New Venue For 2020
FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION
ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE
CHRISTIAN ROCK - METAL MUSIC
It is way too early for us to announce the line up of bands or the seminar speakers. But those of you who know MELTDOWN will know that we always book a great line-up. Keep watching this page for details of the line-up.
Our new venue gives us all rooms with our own toilet and shower. It gives us many more meeting rooms and a facility with everything all under one roof. We are keeping the prices for MELTDOWN 2020 the same as for 2019 until May when the price will rise a little. So please support us by booking your place nice and early.
Special Dietary Needs
If you have a medical condition that requires a special diet (GlutenFree, Lactose or Nut Free, etc), please inform us at the time of booking and we will pass the requirements on to the conference centre. Special requests will be catered for whenever possible. Please also inform us at the time of booking if you require a vegetarian diet please inform us when you book.
Meltdown is a DRY SITE and no alcohol is permitted on site
CALL 07901 526638 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
You can book your Meltdown place here. You do not need to have a PAYPAL account to make a booking. Paypal is our agent for taking bookings. All you need is a credit or debit card and you can book using this system.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. Meltdown bookings: By booking into the Meltdown retreat you (referred to as “you” “your” and “the guest”) are entering into a legally binding contract with Dei Gloriam Ltd, trading as Meltdown, a company registered in England number: 2777228, (referred to as “the Company”, “we” “us” and “our”.) The Company’s registered office address is 12 Lime Tree Avenue, Stafford, ST16 2RR.
2. Payment of deposits: The advertised deposit per person is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable. We are unable to accept bookings that are not accompanied by a deposit. A booking is accepted when payment is made and in the case of booking by cheque, when payment has cleared. You may also pay in full at the time of booking or may make a payment in excess of the deposit. Please do not send payments in cash.
3. Payment of balance: The balance of your booking is due in full by 15th September. Any payments by cheque must be cleared by this date.
4. Last minute bookings: please contact us on 0790 1526638 to ensure that space is available and to arrange appropriate payment.
5. Accommodation and board basis: The booking includes accommodation in caravans on a full board basis (breakfast, lunch and evening meals) from Friday evening meal until Sunday lunch. It also includes any advertised sessions. If you have a medical condition that requires a special diet, please inform us in writing at the time of booking and we will pass the requirements on to the conference centre. The special requests will be catered for whenever possible. Please also inform us at the time of booking if you require a vegetarian diet.
6. Limit of our liability (cancellation): In the event of the retreat being cancelled our liability will not extend beyond refunding the monies paid to us by you. We will not be responsible for any costs incurred in travelling to or from the event or any other expenses.
7. Limitation of liability for loss or damage: The Company does not accept liability for loss or damage to personal property while at the retreat. Any personal property should be brought to the event at the owner’s own risk. The Company cannot accept any liability for personal injury unless caused by the negligence of the Company.
8. Force majeure: We will not be held liable for any unforeseen major events which are outside of our control including (but not restricted to) riot, war, terrorism, strike, civil unrest, fire, explosion, storm or flood. In the event of such unforeseen circumstances we cannot pay compensation.
9. Insurance: You are advised to take out appropriate insurance cover, which is sufficient to cover your needs in the event of a cancellation.
10. Changes to your booking: You may add people to your original booking as long as there are sufficient places available at the event. Any requests to keep parties together will be adhered to as long as space is available. If a member of the party cancels his or her booking, the deposit or payment made to date is transferable to another person as long as space is available. Space will always be available when transferring to a person of the same sex and relationship, but if the person is of the opposite sex, rooms may not be available. Please contact us first to ensure that any transfer of booking can be accommodated.
11. If you cancel your booking: Cancellation charges will apply as follows: before 1st March: loss of deposit; before 15th March: 50% of the full amount due; before 28th March: 75% of the amount due; before 1st April: 100% of the amount due.
12. Changes to the advertised participants: Although speakers and bands are correct at the time of advertising, we may have to make changes to the line up due to circumstances beyond our control.
13. Conduct on site: We reserve the right to remove any guest who is behaving in such a way as to interfere with the health and safety of other guests or staff; to cause damage or loss to any property whatsoever; or who is behaving in a manner which interferes with the enjoyment of or participation in the retreat by others. In such matters the decision of the director will be final and the Company will not refund the booking fee. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused by you. Please note that accommodation at the event is in caravans and it is your responsibility to ensure that you take care of the accommodation. Children remain the responsibility of parents or guardians and should be accompanied at all times. Smoking is allowed only where permitted by the conference centre and no alcohol is permitted anywhere on site. Please note that you will also be subject to any rules, regulations, terms and conditions imposed by the centre owners about conduct on site, which will be made available to you upon arrival.
14. Personal information: By booking into the event you agree to supply us with sufficient information to ensure that your booking can be correctly administered. It is your responsibility to ensure that you supply us with accurate information regarding names, addresses, ages and where applicable, relationships.
15. Data protection: We will use your personal information to manage your booking and will write to you to confirm your booking and any further payments, to request your final balance and to send you directions for the event. At the event we may supply the centre with the names only of each guest in each caravan for fire regulation purposes. We will add your details to our mailing list to inform you of future events. You may opt out of our mailing list at any time by contacting us at the registered office at 30 Melbourne Crescent, Stafford, ST16 3JU. We will not pass your personal details on to any third party organisation.